Transaction details display grouped data associated with seller's financial transactions for a selected period:
- Account Fees are transaction data associated with a seller account, such as subscription, storage in Amazon warehouses and etc., not directly related to product sales.
- Order Fees are transactions related to orders, packaging, shipping, etc.
- Refund Fees are transaction fees, charges, and taxes associated with refunds from customers.
- Adjustment Fees are transactions related to goods and accounts, inventory adjustments, reimbursements, fees for product labeling, as well as transactions related to removed from inventory orders.
- Other Fees are other transactions that can occur under certain circumstances, for example, if the seller wants to appeal against the decision to refund the buyer or use the Amazon service before payment, a kind of “credit” is issued so that the seller can use the service but pay for it later.