Profits dashboard tracks basic information helping you monitor the financial aspects of your Amazon business. SageSeller gathers, organizes, and displays important financial data from your Amazon Seller Account and integrates it into one tool for easy viewing and monitoring.
Profits dashboard allows the seller to view data in the context of the marketplace and the selected period.
Basic metrics that display seller activity on Amazon:
- Profit is calculated as total revenue less total expenses. Total revenue includes sales on Amazon, and total expenses include costs associated with the sale of goods and costs related to the seller's activities on Amazon (for example, sales fees for multiple marketplaces, etc.)
- Sales are the total revenue from Amazon sales, a sum of organic and advertising sales:
- Orders is a count of organic and advertising orders
- Units is a count of organic and advertising units
- Ad Spend is the total ad spend on Amazon.
- ACoS is a ratio of Amazon Sponsored Products ad spend to ad revenue, expressed as a percentage
- Product costs are price costs for sold products. You enter the price cost yourself for each product in the SageSeller account.
- Amazon Fees are general costs associated with account fees, orders and shipping costs, product storage, product returns, and other seller fees.
- Estimated payout is an amount of open financial groups pending payments to the merchant's bank account.
Sales summary displays a number of sales and the units sold for the current day, for the previous 7 days, the last 15 days, and the last 30 days, regardless of the selected period.
The statistics graph displays the dynamics of the seller's data basic metrics on Amazon for the selected period.